Welcome to the Kettering City School District! In Kettering, we strive to provide high-quality educational opportunities each and every day to every one of the 7,600 students who come through our doors. We are proud to be part of a community with a rich tradition of support for its schools.
From our outstanding academic offerings, to strong, award-winning performing and fine arts programs, to a wide variety of student clubs, to the full line-up of athletic opportunities available to our students, the Kettering City Schools are places where there is “something for everyone!” We are proud to represent a community that is focused on quality of education for all students and quality of life for all who live here.
Registration of New Students
Kettering City Schools Central Registration Offices
3750 Far Hills Avenue
Kettering, Ohio 45429
Receptionist Office open from 7:45 a.m. to 4:15 p.m.
To register a student in grades K-12:
(1) Complete the 2016-17 Kettering City Schools Registration Packet
* Pick up a Registration Packet from the Receptionist at the KCS Central Registration Offices, located on the first floor
of the D.L. Barnes Board of Education Building, 3750 Far Hills Avenue
* Download and complete the Registration Packet.
(Please complete a Registration Packet for each student you are registering.)
(2) Return completed Registration Packet to the Receptionist at the KCS Central Registration Offices.
(3) Schedule an appointment with the Receptionist to meet with the KCS Registrar to complete the registration process.
Helpful Information for New Students and Parents
2016-17 School Calendar
List of Schools and Principals
Kettering City Schools Quality Profile
Fairmont is YOU! Video
Kettering City School District Website