Renewal of this operating levy will allow
the district to maintain top-notch educational programming, including:
- The International Baccalaureate and Advanced Placement programs for students at Fairmont High School.
- Opportunities for middle school students to earn high school credit in the subject areas of math, foreign language and English.
- Strong STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, the Arts and Math) programming for all students, K-12.
- State- and national-award-winning Career Tech programs.
- State-recognized services for a diverse special education population.
The FACTS About Issue 32:
- Issue 32 is a RENEWAL of a 4.89-mill operating levy first approved by voters in 2013
- NO INCREASE in TAXES for Kettering residents *
- Will continue to fund educational material and classroom supplies
- Will continue to supplement the purchase of up-to-date technology for every student, K-12
* H.B. 920 prevents school districts from collecting any more money on a levy than was originally approved by voters. Therefore, even if property values increase when the County Auditor does a property review, the amount residents will pay when a previously approved levy is renewed will not go up.
Election Day Information
- Election Day is Tuesday, November 7
- Polls are open from 6:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- On occasion, the Board of Elections does change polling locations. If you want to double-check on your polling location, or you are not sure where you will vote on Election Day, visit the Montgomery County Board of Elections website at www.mcboe.org, and click on “Frequently Asked Questions” in the left-hand column. You can also contact the Board of Elections at (937) 225-5656.
Need additional information on Issue 32, the Kettering City School District’s Renewal Levy?
Scott Inskeep, Superintendent * scott.inskeep@ketteringschools * (937) 499-1430
Kari Basson, Community Relations Coordinator * firstname.lastname@example.org * (937) 499-1458