Human Resource Services and Employment
The Kettering City School District is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Human Resource Services Staff
, Assistant to the Director
Secretary, Human Resource Services
Sub Assignment Specialist
, Personnel Records Specialist
Human Resource Services
The Human Resource Services Department identifies, recruits and oversees the selection of top-quality staff members. We are responsible for posting available positions, maintaining personnel records, facilitating background checks and many other staff-related issues.
Please do not hesitate to call us at (937) 499-1426 if we can be of assistance. The office is open from 7:45 a.m. to 4:15 p.m. each day, year-round.
Join our Family of Professionals!
Working for the Kettering City Schools can be your way to a rewarding and satisfying professional future. As one of Ohio's premier school districts, Kettering is always looking for top-quality individuals who can make an outstanding school district even better.
Our Pride Makes the Difference!
• Over 7,200 students currently attend our eight elementary neighborhood schools (K-5), our two middle schools (6-8), and Kettering Fairmont High School (9-12).
• The Kettering City School District completed a $102 million construction/renovation project in 2006. A brand-new Greenmont Elementary School was constructed, and construction and renovations were made on each of the district’s remaining 10 buildings.
• In addition, the district constructed the new Performing Arts Center at Fairmont High School, the James S. Trent Arena, and completely renovated the Chester A. Roush Stadium.
• Kettering offers its students a strong academic program at all levels, and features a full complement of advanced courses including, International Baccalaureate, Advanced Placement and Honors courses at the secondary level; and services for special needs students that is regarded as a model program by other districts from across the region.
Why Work Here?
• Family oriented work environment
• Outstanding Parental and Community support
• Motivated students
• Extensive Staff development programs
• Comprehensive mentor programs
• Competitive Salary and Benefit Package
• Newly renovated buildings
The Kettering City School District is an equal-opportunity employer, offering equal educational and employment opportunities. -- If you are interested in applying for a Teaching Position ** on-line, you can do so by logging on to: daytonareaschooljobs.esu.K12.oh.us
This service allows prospective employees to access open positions and apply for jobs in the Kettering Schools and in school districts across the Miami Valley. It is also
** For information regarding other available positions in the Kettering City School District, please call the following departments:
Delores Eversole, Administrative Assistant to the
Superintendent and Director of Business Services
Dan Girvin, Supervisor
Food & Nutrition Services
Louise Easterly, Supervisor
Maintenance/Bldgs. & Grounds
Phil Hacker, Supervisor
Sue Warner, Administrative Assistant to the
Director of Human Resource Services
Substitute Teaching Opportunities and Teacher Certification
Sheryl Chaffin, Substitute Assignment Specialist