Don’t miss out
on getting your picture in the 2017 Firebird Yearbook
! Here’s the scoop:
All seniors must be photographed by Prestige Portraits (Lifetouch
),who will forward the studio prints to the Firebird
Yearbook Office automatically by our Dec. 1, 2016
deadline. Prestige supplies these yearbook portraits regardless of whether or not you purchase portraits from them. The phone number for the Prestige Portraits Senior Picture Office is 299-3723.
Prestige is offering several discounts and free sitting fee dates for Fairmont students over the summer. Call now to schedule yours and take advantage of the discounted summer rates! Fairmont seniors will all be photographed by Prestige.
* You must provide two hard copies of the same photo. Photos must be printed on high-quality professional photo paper. Please do NOT attempt to print photos at home. Many places in town offer low cost photo processing options - often for as low as $1. We WILL NOT accept digital files.
* The photo must be in color.
* The photo must be wallet size (approximately 2¼” x 3¼”).
* The photo must be vertical.
* The photo must be taken inside. Choose a basic backdrop at a studio or a solid-colored background.
* The photo must be a formal head-and-shoulders-only shot. (No "glamour shots" or photos in which you are leaning against a tree, wall, motorcycle, etc.) Your hands may not be visible.
* We will not accept selfies.
* Students should “dress to impress” in dressy clothes. Shirts, sweaters, or dresses with modest necklines are suggested for girls and collared shirts are suggested for boys.
* Be cautious of all white or all black backgrounds, especially if your clothes are similar in color to the background, as the images in the yearbook may not appear as sharp as they do in a glossy photograph.
* Photos will NOT be accepted late.
2016 Yearbook Distribution
2016 Yearbook Distributionwill take place in the East Unit Lobby on Wednesday, August 3 from 10:30am-12:30pm
** Please DO NOT ask for your yearbook at another time. You may come back on Wednesday during the above hours or send a
trusted friend or relative to pick up your yearbook during this time – or you can pick up your book once school is in session on August 17. **
Please bring a photo ID to pick up your yearbook.
If you’re unable to make it to the pick-up time, you may send a trusted friend or family member to pick up your yearbook. That person will need to bring his/her OWN ID and will sign for your yearbook.
WE HAVE A LIMITED NUMBER OF EXTRA YEARBOOKS IF YOU FORGOT TO BUY ONE!!!
If you cannot come during this pick-up time, you may get your yearbook from Room 121 during your lunch or from 2:15-3:30 once students are back at school on Wednesday, August 17.
Thanks for your cooperation!
We hope you love this yearbook as much as we do! ☺
2016 & 2017 Yearbook Sales
We have approximately 25 copies of the 2016 yearbook to sell! They will be sold for $75 on a first-come, first-served basis at yearbook distribution on Wednesday, August 3 from 10:30am-12:30pm and once again, if we haven't sold out, starting on August 17.
The 2017 Firebird Yearbook will be on sale soon!
Check out www.YearbookForever.com
this summer to scoop up an Early Bird Special price for the next edition of the FHS yearbook which will cover the upcoming 2016-17 school year.