Don’t miss out
on getting your picture in the 2016 Firebird Yearbook
! Here’s the scoop:
If you have your senior picture taken at Prestige Portraits (Lifetouch
), they will forward two
high-quality studio prints to the Firebird
Yearbook Office automatically by our Dec. 1, 2015
deadline. Prestige supplies these prints regardless of whether or not you purchase portraits from them. The phone number for the Prestige Portraits Senior Picture Office is 299-3723.
Prestige is offering several discounts for Fairmont students over the summer. Call now to schedule yours and take advantage of the discounted summer rates! We highly encourage Fairmont seniors to be photographed by Prestige for their yearbook headshot.
* You must provide two hard copies of the same photo. Photos must be printed on high-quality professional photo paper. Please do NOT attempt to print photos at home. Many places in town offer low cost photo processing options - often for as low as $1. We CANNOT accept digital files.
* The photo must be in color.
* The photo must be a standard wallet size (2¼” x 3¼”).
* The photo must be vertical.
* The photo must be taken inside. Choose a basic backdrop at a studio or a solid-colored background.
* The photo must be a formal head-and-shoulders-only shot. (No "glamour shots" or photos in which you are leaning against a tree, wall, motorcycle, etc.) Your hands may not be visible.
* We will not accept selfies. If you think the only way you can have a photo taken is to submit a selfie, come to the Yearbook Room (East 121) by Nov. 1 and we will take a photo for you (processing/printing will still be your responsibility).
* Students should “dress to impress” in dressy clothes. Shirts, sweaters, or dresses with modest necklines are suggested for girls and collared shirts are suggested for boys.
* Be cautious of all white or all black backgrounds, especially if your clothes are similar in color to the background, as the images in the yearbook may not appear as sharp as they do in a glossy photograph.
* Photos will NOT be accepted late. If you are worried about getting your photo back from the photographer on time to have the copies to the yearbook office by Dec. 1, please be sure to take advantage of the in-school opportunity!
Class of 2016 Senior Spotlight Ads
Are you the parent or grandparent of a soon-to-be Fairmont graduate? Then YOU may want to reserve a special spot in the 2016 yearbook just for your child! Click here to get more information about Senior Spotlight Ads. Order yours by September 30 to take advantage of the Early Bird Special ($10 off all ads). All Senior Spotlight Ads must be submitted no later than December 10, 2015.