KETTERING FAIRMONT MARKETING TECHNOLOGY
The following is a list of expectations as a DECA I member:
1. Pay the $22 DECA Dues or sell Entertainment Book(s) as specified by the instructor.
2. Opportunity to attend/compete in Fall Leadership Conference (October).
3. Opportunity to attend Ohio DECA Fall Delegates Conference in Columbus, OH (November)
4. Opportunity to attend Southwest Ohio DECA Cleveland Cavaliers Sports Marketing Conference (November)
5. Opportunity to compete in DECA District Competition (February).
6. Opportunity to attend the National DECA Career Development Conference in Orlando, Florida (April-May)
7. One required fundraiser….Cookie Dough.
8. Opportunity to participate in DECA Community Service Projects (Light the Night Walk for Leukemia or Lymphoma Society)
9. Dress appropriately for all DECA functions as specified by the Advisor.
10. Opportunity to run for local, state or national office.
11. Opportunity to purchase DECA class shirt/sweatshirt.
*Cleveland Cavs Conference and National Career Development Conference requires B’s or higher in all courses, 95% attendance rate, good standing with employer and deposit paid on time.
I understand and agree to the DECA Expectations listed above for the 2010-11 academic year at Kettering Fairmont High School.
As the parent/guardian for ______________________, I will support his/her involvement in DECA at Kettering Fairmont High School for the 2010-11 year.