We are now enrolling Kindergarten students for the 2021-2022 School Year!
Children who will be five- years-old on or before August 1, 2021, are eligible to register for Kindergarten.
Please complete the required online registration and the Kindergarten Parent Input form.
Click on the following link to submit your online registration: https://secure.infosnap.com/family/gosnap.aspx?action=26847&culture=en
Please complete the Kindergarten Parent Input form by clicking here.
After submitting the online registration you will be contacted by Central Enrollment with instructions for completing the enrollment.
Listed below is the required documentation. Please have these ready to complete the enrollment process.
- Original Birth Certificate
- Parent/Guardian ID
- Immunization records
- Proof of Kettering Residency:
- Homeowners: Mortgage Statement or Deed
- Renters: All pages of your lease agreement, signed by tenant and landlord.
- In addition, both homeowners and renters need to provide a current utility bill
- Complete, time-stamped custody documents, if applicable
If you have any questions regarding the enrollment of your child please contact the Central Enrollment office at 937-499-1700.