We are now enrolling Kindergarten students for the 2022-2023 School Year!
Children who will be five-years-old on or before August 1, 2022, are eligible to register for Kindergarten. If you believe your child, born between August 2 and December 31, 2017, is ready for Kindergarten, please refer to this Early Entry to School Parent Information.
Please complete the required online registration and the Kindergarten Parent Input Form.
Click on the following link to submit your online registration: https://bit.ly/33l1Mqh
Please complete the Kindergarten Parent Input form by clicking here.
Please complete the Preschool Promise Kindergarten Parent Survey by clicking here.
After submitting the online registration you will be contacted by Central Enrollment with instructions for completing the enrollment.
Listed below are the required documentation. Please have these ready to complete the enrollment process.
- Original Birth Certificate
- Parent/Guardian ID
- Immunization records
- Proof of Kettering Residency:
- Homeowners: Mortgage Statement or Deed
- Renters: All pages of your lease agreement, signed by tenant and landlord.
- In addition, both homeowners and renters need to provide a current utility bill
- Complete, time-stamped custody documents, if applicable
If you have any questions regarding the enrollment of your child please contact the Central Enrollment office at 937-499-1700.