Kettering's 9th annual technology conference, Kett-Tech IX, will take place the morning of Saturday, February 22, from 8:30-12:15 (registration begins at 8:30 with the first session beginning at 9:00) at Fairmont High School.
ALL Kettering City School employees are invited to attend this conference.
To register for this event, simply click on the link below and complete the registration form.
Click Here to Register
Some of the many topics this year at Kett-Tech include:
-Interactive Epson Projector Training
- Google Tools and Tricks That You Didn't Know Existed!
- Cybersecurity Best Practices
- Google Classroom Introduction and Best Practices
- GoGuardian Teacher Chromebook Classroom Management
- Exploring the Twitterverse - Basics to Creating Your Own PLC
- Creating a Breakout Room
- Social Media that Your Students are Using
- Unleashing the Power of Education Connection
- Science A-Z
- Gamification with Kahoot, Quizzizz, and Quizlet Live
-Creating Instructional Videos
-Getting Organized with Google Drive
-How to interpret aimsweb reports
Other GREAT reasons to attend...
1. Opportunity to purchase 1 semester hour of graduate credit from UD for $180.
2. Fabulous door prizes!!