The first step to enroll is to complete an online application for your student (scroll down to see procedures for each grade).
After completing and submitting the online application, please contact the Central Enrollment Office at (937) 499-1700 to complete the enrollment process.
- Original birth certificate
- Parent/guardian ID
- Immunization records
- Complete, time-stamped custody documents, if applicable
- Proof of Kettering residency:
- Homeowners: Mortgage Statement or Deed
- Renters: All pages of lease agreement, signed by tenant and landlord.
- Both homeowners and renters need to provide a current utility bill.
If you have any questions regarding the enrollment of your child please contact the Central Enrollment office at (937) 499-1700.
If you are interested in applying for Intra-District Open Enrollment for your student, please complete this form.
Children who will be 5 years old on or before Aug. 1 are eligible to register for Kindergarten.
Note: If you believe your child, born between Aug. 2 and Dec. 31 is ready for Kindergarten, please refer to this Early Entry to School Parent Information.
The Kettering City School District offers parents/guardians two preschool options:
Integrated Preschool: Designed to serve 3-5 year old students with special needs, alongside typically developing peer mentors.
Pathfinders Preschool: Early learning program that provides 3 and 4 year olds with a high-quality preschool education.
See more info within the registration packet below.
- 23-24 Registration Packet
- 23-24 Before & After Care Registration
- 23-24 Tuition Assistance Application
- 23-24 Child Medical Statement
Complete the Preschool Promise Kindergarten Parent Survey by clicking here.