Calamity Day Notifications
The district makes every attempt to communicate with our families in a timely manner when we have to delay or close school because of bad weather through our district webpage and Facebook page (Kettering City Schools.)
Parents/Guardians/Students can also opt-in to receive notifications when school is delayed or closed via text messages and phone calls.
The district uses The Education Connection to call and/or text when there is a school delay or closing. Parents/guardians/students MUST OPT-IN EACH SCHOOL YEAR using this link to receive these types of notifications.
- Browse, search and read all adopted district policies
- How to enroll at Kettering City Schools
Food and Nutrition Services
- PaySchools Central Log-in (Lunch Accounts)
- Free and Reduced Lunch Information & Application
- Lunch Menus
Student Health & Medication Info
- View the Kettering School Nurse website
Principals/Schools Contact Info
Non-Discrimination & Title IX Information
Student Safety Concerns
- Alert us to an urgent issue related to student safety